Summer is just round the corner and with it , comes dryness and heat which leads to a lot of skin and hair problems in our day to day life. But, in spite of this heartless summer , you can have beautiful skin and hair. In this post , i have compiled 20 best summer beauty tips for skin and hair. It will not take much time to do but if you do it regularly , you will be gorgeous every time and anytime!
- Sweat generally leads to rashes . Thus,use Talcum Powder to get rid of red and very itchy rashes. Also, Wash your face or any part of your body that was in contact with the sun with normal water to soothe your skin immediately after coming home.
- Apply sunscreen of SPF30 or higher on your skin whenever you go out in the sun. Make sure to apply it fifteen minutes before going outside.
- One general problem that we all face during summer is dryness. It happens especially if you use AC at your home or office, it makes a temperature difference. To avoid dryness, apply a good quality toner or emulsion before using any cream.
- A blistered feet look very ugly when you wear those slippers and summer sandals. To get rid of these blisters, apply vaseline or olive oil on them regularly until they are gone.
- If your skin gets sunburns then you can use a very simple trick! Mix water, some lemon juice and aloe vera juice and put it in ice tray. Refrigerate it and then use these ice cubes to soothe sun burn. You can also use it anytime if you want to cool down after coming from outside.
- So, which part of your face is most sweaty? I am sure it’s above the lips and below the eyes. It leads to a disastrous makeup in summer. To avoid sweat around these areas, use a good amount of loose powder, keep it for a few minutes and then buff it out. I am sure you will see a lot of improvement in your makeup using this trick.
- Drink a lot of water during summer. And i think you know why? It not only hydrates your body but removes harmful toxins from your body as well. Drinking water and eating a lot of green veggies will give you radiant and glowing skin too.
- To remove tan from your face or body, use a face pack made of lemon, cucumber or tomatoes regularly. If you have dry skin, you can add a little cream to it and if you have oily skin, you can add a little milk to it.You can also use over the counter tan removal packs.
You may also like :
- Frizzy hair is a big problem in summer. To avoid frizzy hair, apply hair oil five minutes before you shampoo. And if you are outside, you can use face wipes to make them smooth, try it, it actually works!
- Our scalp gets sweaty during summer so,shampoo your hair everyday or every other day.It will not only remove excess oil and sweat from the hair but it will also keep it dandruff free.
- Keep your hair in a ponytail or bun when you go outside otherwise the hairs will stick to your neck and it will get tangled.
You may also like :
- Use a good quality conditioner after washing your hair with shampoo to avoid dryness and split ends in hair.
- Use a lip balm with spf 15 or higher on your lips to avoid chapped lips or darkening of lips. Reapply it after every 2-3 hours for better results.
These summer beauty tips are very easy and you can incorporate all of these tips in your day to day life without any extra effort!
Stay connected and Stay Beautiful.