Blackheads and Whiteheads is a very common problem for all of us. Whether you have dry skin, oily skin or sensitive skin, blackheads don’t spare anyone! There are a lot of products for removing the blackheads/whiteheads and some of them are quite good too. But, why not try a really easy blackhead/whitehead removal technique using the products that are already in your home? This D.I.Y doesn’t include egg so ,those who are vegetarians or who doesn’t like the smell of eggs can use this and remove blackheads or whiteheads in just the first use.(I have already done a small video on instagram on how to remove blackheads,check that out too!).
What are blackheads/Whiteheads?
In simple words,they are oils clogged inside the pores and hair follicles of nose and chin.
What you need to remove blackheads?
- A towel/some cotton
- Warm water
- A white coloured toothpaste
- Rice Powder
How to do?
- First take a small towel/cotton and wet it in the warm water
- Then ,put it on the blackhead/whitehead area for 1-2 minutes.This will ensure that the pores are open and the blackhead can be easily removed.
- Then,take a small bowl and put a little toothpaste into that
- Now, take a table spoon of rice powder and put it in the bowl.
- Mix them well. You can put some water in it to make it a little smoother.
Now that the pack is made, apply all over the blackhead or whitehead areas and then slowing rub the areas in round circular motion for two minutes. Now, let it sit for 15-20 minutes and then wash off with cold water to again close every pore.
Some faces are more prone to blackheads or whiteheads than others. This pack will remove all the blackheads the first time but,you have to use this everytime some blackheads appears on the face.
Take proper care of your skin and the skin will take care of you.